ABOUT AYURVED SHIKSHAN MANDAL
A private institution established in compliance with the provisions of the societies registration Act (XXI of 1860) in 1936 by Freedom fighter, renowned Vaidya (Ayurvedic Doctor), teacher, scholar and researcher Late Haribhau Paranjape, founder of Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune
A centrally located, Multiple-facility complex engaged in dissemination of Ayurvedic Knowledge, inexpensive holistic health services, and pioneering research to update ancient knowledge to the needs of the modern times.
“To be an excellent Institution which will fulfil the national needs for global trends and set highest standards of Education, Research and Patient Care through Ayurveda for the benefit of humanity.”
- To establish an Institute of quality of academic study programmes and practice of Ayurveda which should fulfil national as well as global needs.
- To facilitate the growth and development of Ayurvedic education.
- To impart high quality graduate and postgraduate training in all branches of Ayurveda.
- To envision, organize and conduct research on various aspects of Ayurveda.
- To establish a Centre of Excellence that provides Ayurvedic medical care to suffering humanity.
- To equip the graduates and postgraduates to meet the global challenges in health care.