Separate facility for boys and girls for accommodation is available
Just across the road Self Service Canteen with delicious snacks and hot and cold beverages are available with nominal costs. Neighbouring mol avails cold coffee, burger etc and Café Coffee Day is next to it. On three to four minutes walking distance SP’s Biryani House caters meals and attractive food cuisines.
Location of venue for Autonomous Courses is 1 to 1.5 kilometres away from Swargate. Conveyance by Local buse from Pune Station to Swargate or all buses via Tilak Road is easy as the location is just three minutes walking distance from Grahak Peth of Tilak Road
Parking place is available all around the hospital and college
For Ayurveda courses, and sub-courses; as well as Yoga courses, hospital facility and lab facilities are available.
Class rooms with various capacities as per the number of admissions are available
Reading room and an enormous collection of books is made available for readers
- Well equipped lecture halls.
- Clinical and Surgical Exposure with 80 years old 25 bedded Charitable Ashtang Ayurvedic hospital, at 868 SAdashiv Peth and 75 bedded hospital at 2062 SAdashiv Peth, Pune 30
- Experienced Faculty members.
- Libraries for UG and PG with range of latest Ayurvedic and allopathic books, research Journals, CD’s
- Periodic seminars and guest lecturers of experts to enhance academic and clinical skills.
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls.